|Hey there, cowboy. This article looks a little bit small.|
I reckon you could impress me by contributing to it. Don't be shy now.
- Valerian Root can be found in the largest building to the northwest, the saloon. It is upstairs on the windowsill.
- Under the desk in the southern building (the Sheriff's office) is a lockbox containing a gold bar and the Special Horse Stimulant Pamphlet.
- To the southwest is a cliff that overlooks the settlement. Near the top of the cliff is a Rock Carving.
- By first impressions you will find out that the town has been burned by somebody or maybe even a gang.
- After opening the lockbox that contains the gold bar and Special Horse Stimulant Pamphlet, do not take anything out of it and save the game. Reload the game and return to the lockbox. The pamphlet will be gone and the gold bar will respawn after grabbing it, allowing you to take up to 30 gold bars which you can then sell to a fence and earn up to $15,000. Repeat the save and reload process to continue this glitch.
- There is also another glitch that works as John Marston and with the pamphlet missing, as shown here: https://youtu.be/LQaryVKzy_E
- Limpany can be briefly seen at the end of trailer #3.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.