|Hey there, cowboy. This article looks a little bit small.|
I reckon you could impress me by contributing to it. Don't be shy now.
|To be added.|
In Chapter 3, Sean MacGuire tells Arthur that he came across a cabin where a few people were living there. Sean allegedly encountered a hunter, who told him that they were a group of outlaws. They were reported to have robbed a train near Emerald Ranch, and have stashed the money inside the house.
Sean and Arthur later arrive at the shack, where Sean tells Arthur to leave the last one alive so that they can tell them where the money is hidden. He then informs Arthur of his plan to distract the outlaws so that Arthur, out of sight, can attack them. Sean and Arthur do just this and kill the outlaws until there is one left. The last one is then forced to reveal that the money stash is in a gap behind a wall, resulting in Arthur and Sean claiming the loot.
- A Double-action Revolver can be found here, hidden in a gun case underneath one of the bunk beds.
- Killing the last outlaw will lower the player's Honor. It also prompts dismay from Sean and forces the player to locate the money stash themselves.
- The player can rob the place without doing the companion activity.
- In chapter 2, the shack does not have any occupants and does not have the money.
- Excluding the companion activity, the homestead can be robbed twice. The first time has most of the residents asleep and the player has to kill all but one, who will reveal the hidden cash is inside the bag of rice. The second time has them awake and the player has to repeat sparing only one of them who would reveal that the next hidden cash is hidden inside on the planks on the floor.
Completing Sean's companion activity in Chapter 3 is associated with these trophies/achievements:
Recover the stash from 4 homesteads
Complete one of the Collectible strands
Attain 100% Completion.