- "I come from a long line of blood-thirsty Swensons! Who`s up for some butcherin?"
- "My daddy always used to say to me, 'remember this, Woody: Kill 'em, kill 'em all!"
- "I wish I had me a Viking Longsword, that`d be fun!"
- "Say your prayers, Woody's here!"
- "Am I the only one here who knows what he´s doing?"
- "I'm in a very strange mood suddenly, everybody better run!"
- "Anybody needs some bullet surgery?"
- "It's pretty simple, get in line, or get dead!"
- "The worms are hungry, and I aim to do something about it."
- Almost all of his quotes are taken from and refer to Woody Swenson in the third person as if he was Woody Swenson, despite his name being different. They do, however, use the same character model and voice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.