Mama Watson is the eldest family member, and leader, of the Watson Boys.
Events of Red Dead Online
Events of Red Dead Redemption 2
Her house is a robbery location. When encountered, she assumes that Arthur works for her and tells them to place whatever they have in the cellar. Later, she realizes that the Arthur isn’t who she thought they were, and warns him to leave. She then leaves the cabin on a donkey and threatens to bring her sons.
If Arthur returns to their cabin after having either robbed or interacted with Mama Watson, her sons will be talking about trying to use the money they get from their criminal exploits to move her out of the country, but she expresses disinterest in their plan.
If he enters the cabin, her sons rush outside and attack him. If he runs away instead of fighting her sons, or leaves her alive, she can later be found dead in her bed.
- It is possible that her and her sons are a reference to the characters the Daltons, from the Lucky Luke comics. The gang also had their mother as their de facto leader.
- If the player kills her sons and runs away from Mama Watson she will purse the player on a random horse.
- If the player kills her during her first interaction, there will be a grave out to the side of the house, the player can interact with it saying "couldn't have happened to a nicer woman". After this, the player can still kill her sons, who believe that he was the murderer.
- Before giving a robbery mission in Red Dead Online, Mama Watson will occasionally express contempt for Colm O'Driscoll and his gang while sending the player out to steal a score that they likely intended to hit.
- Mama Watson is one of only three characters, along with Levi Simon and Archie Downes, to ride a mule in Red Dead Redemption 2.