A new import from Germany, the Mühlberg Mauser is a modern semi-automatic pistol with a low damage. The rapid fire rate of this weapon, along with a large ammo capacity, make this a good choice for close range combat, or when surrounded by multiple enemies. This gun has an ammo capacity of ten rounds, and can use Regular, High Velocity, Split Point, Express and Explosive pistol ammo.
The weapon becomes available at the Gunsmith in Saint Denis and Valentine after the completion of "That’s Murfree Country". Alternatively, Angelo Bronte throws one at John Marston during "Revenge is a Dish Best Eaten", which can then be picked up.
In Red Dead Online, the pistol becomes available for purchase after reaching Rank 34.
Components & Styles
|Iron Sights||Cost ($)|
|Metals||Options - Cost ($)|
|Component||Iron||Nickel||Blued Steel||Blackened Steel||Browned Steel||Nickel||Silver||Gold|
(Applicable to the Barrel and Frame each)
|Grip Customzations||Option||Cost ($)|
(Only available for Basic Grips or Ironwood Grips)
- The Mauser Pistol is a nearly exact recreation of the real-life Mauser C96 pistol which entered production in 1896.
- Despite the Mauser Pistol only being available fairly late in the game, the player can obtain a custom version of this weapon, namely Midnight's Pistol, as early as the second chapter, therefore making this version paradoxically less common than the unique version.
- At $600.00, it is the most expensive weapon for purchase on Red Dead Online.
- The Mauser Pistol is one of two pistols not reloaded through a magazine, instead using stripper clips.
- Regardless of how much pistol ammo the player has, or how many rounds are left in the gun, a full stripper clip will be shown when this weapon is reloaded.