The Meteor House is a cabin on a cliff that overlooks Roanoke Valley in Roanoke Ridge, New Hanover.
This point of interest features a stone cottage and a small outhouse behind it. Surrounding the house are things such as a shovel, a bundle of firewood, barrels and other gardening tools. The property is encircled by a wooden fence.
Although the cottage appears normal from the outside, the inside is very different. A broken dining table, a collection of human remains, a hole in the roof and floor and a broken support beam show that a meteorite crashed into the cabin while the inhabitants were eating a meal. The dent in the floor emits a plume of grey smoke into the air, surrounded by blood, two severed legs, intestines and a chunk of flesh.
- The meteorite can be found in the hole in the floor.
- The Cigarette Card of Hattie Langtry can be found on top of a table inside the shack.
- Fine Brandy can be found on a coffee table near the front door.
- Ground Coffee is sitting on a shelf at the rear of the cottage.
- Canned Salmon and Canned Vegetable can be found on top of a cabinet at the back of the cabin.
- Hair Pomade can be found inside the wardrobe.
- This location is one of the many Points of Interest that can be found across the map.