One of the twin revolvers used by Micah Bell, this custom Double-action Revolver features a grey steel frame with a custom red-and-black skull grip. It also has “Vengeance is hereby mine” hand etched into the side of the barrel. This weapon has an ammo capacity of six rounds, being able to use Regular, High Velocity, Split Point, Express and Explosive revolver ammo.
Alternatively, the player can obtain it before initiating the mission "Blessed are the Meek?" by using fire arrows through the jail cell. Players should aim for the floor inside the cell near Micah's left leg, which will make him fall backwards and drop the weapon near the cell's wall, making it easier for the player to get it. Another way to obtain the weapon earlier is after the mission "An American Pastoral Scene". The player can run Micah over while on horseback, or just use dynamite or fire arrows.
- Despite being a Double-action Revolver, it deals more damage, equalling that of the Cattleman Revolver. It also has a slight accuracy boost compared to the regular Double-action Revolver, but the other stats are identical.
- Despite the fact that Micah uses two of these, only one is lootable from his corpse.
- Micah's body will remain on the mountaintop until the player obtains his gun, and disappears off-screen once it's collected.
- Despite seemingly losing his revolvers in the shipwreck, Micah uses them while he is in Guarma. He is the only member of the Van der Linde gang to use his regular weapon set while on the island.
- It's very likely that Micah had kept the guns on his person during the shipwreck, meaning he either was sleeping with the guns or grabbed them before departing with the ship.