| Red Dead Redemption|
achievement and trophy
More than a Fistful
|Description||Earn $10,000 in Single Player.|
|Gamer Score||10 gamerscore|
|Trophy Type||Bronze bronze|
Earn $10,000 in Single Player.
The achievement requires the player to earn $10,000. This amount is cumulative; any money earned, lost, spent, or otherwise counts towards this achievement.
These are some ways to earn some money;
- Kill people and loot their bodies in the hope they have money.
- Complete Random Encounters.
- Complete story missions.
- Commit a robbery (threaten NPCs for money, or break into a bank).
- Complete Gang Hideouts.
- Complete Treasure Hunter Challenges and sell the treasure.
- Complete jobs such as Nightwatch or Horsebreaking.
- Complete Bounty Hunting missions; keeping the bounty alive means a greater cash reward.
- Complete mini-games such as Poker, Blackjack and Horseshoes.
- Go hunting for animals and skin them; the items attained for doing so can be sold to store owners.
- Complete the Master Hunter Challenges.
- The first part of the Stranger side-mission "Lights, Camera, Action" is also a good way to earn this achievement/trophy, since it involves the player to participate in a game of Liar's Dice with a $200 ante.
- By hunting Bears in the Tall Trees area of West Elizabeth, the player can earn $1000's of dollars within half an hour by collecting the Grizzly Furs, Grizzly Meat, and any other items received while hunting in the area, then selling them in Escalera for a hefty profit.
- The Stranger side-mission "Poppycock" greatly helps to achieve this achievement/trophy, as you gain $1000 instantly, and if you take it back you add another $1000 to the total you have earned.
- The name of the achievement is likely a reference to the 1964 classic western film A Fistful of Dollars.
- You do not need to acquire the whole $10,000 at once to get the achievement/trophy. The total amount of money you earn stays in the game memory, even if you spend some of your money.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.