The Murfree Brood Prisoner's Note is one of the notes in Red Dead Redemption 2.
Lord forgive me for what I have done. I could not take another day of torture at the hands of those grubby men. They say that Hell awaits those who resort to self-murder. Can that be any worse than the goings on in that infernal cave? I will soon see.
- On the map, the corpse's mark can appear near Manito Glade or at Black Balsam Rise.
- The ambush will trigger once the player gets near the corpse.
- The gang members will not spawn until the player gets close to the corpse.
- If the corpse is ignored, the ambush will not trigger.
- The models used for the three Murfree Brood members are exclusive to the gang's random encounters and cannot be seen anywhere else.
- The game allows the player to collect only 2 of 4 hanging corpse notes so the note will be unavailable if the player has collected Nite Folk Victim's Note and Nite Folk Wagerer's Note.