|“||I'm not a hater, I'm a racist!||„|
Norris Forsythe is a supporter and promoter of Eugenics.
Events of Red Dead Redemption 2
Norris Forsythe can be encountered on the streets of Saint Denis. He vocally preaches the ideology of Eugenics and hands out flyers on it. If the player chooses to approach him, they can choose to either accept or decline a pamphlet.
Afterwards, the player explains that they've known people who were good and bad regardless of their race. In response, Forsythe belittles the protagonist for suggesting that every race is equal and begins repeatedly calling them a fool. Subsequently, Norris attempts to flee after the player becomes visibly irritated with him.
Norris is a vocally bigoted man who shows himself to be a fanatical believer in the supremacist ideology he peddles. He notably reacts with shock, ridicule and disdain to anyone who thinks otherwise. Forsythe is also shown as quite cowardly, fleeing as soon as the player becomes hostile to him.
In 1899, Norris Forsythe wears a black suit with a white shirt and black tie. He has a dark complexion, with centre-parted hair and a moustache on an otherwise clean-shaven face.
In 1907, Forsythe's hair seems to be slightly graying. He wears a grey coat, a dark blue vest, a white shirt and a bow tie.
- Its very implied that Norris Forsythe is a member of the Ku Klux Klan due to his extreme views of white supremacy, racism and prejudice towards other people of diffrent races, it chould even be possible that he is a high-raking member of the group.
- Norris shares similarities with real-life eugenicist Harry H. Laughlin. Laughlin endorsed scientifically genetic superiority of the white race and even pushed for compulsory sterilization for "unfit" members of society. His teachings became highly influential to Adolf Hitler.
- Forsythe's overall appearance and ideology are comparable to that of Adolf Hitler.
- The player's Honor will not be affected if they attack Norris Forsythe.
- Any police officer or pedestrians standing nearby will not react if the player chooses to attack or kill Norris.
- Because attacking Norris will not affect the player's honor, nor gain the player a wanted level, the player can hogtie Norris and drag him across the map to achieve the Rank 4 Horseman Challenge.