O'Creagh's Run is a body of water in Red Dead Redemption 2 and Red Dead Online in the Grizzlies East region of the Ambarino territory.
It lies north of Three Sisters.
- On the eastern and the southwest shores can be found Dragon's Mouth Orchid.
- Veteran's Homestead lies on the eastern shore. The cabin is inhabited by Hamish Sinclair.
- Due west on the ridgeline can be found the Grizzlies O'Creagh's Run Overlook Bone.
- On the western shore, a grizzly bear can be found fishing for salmon or defending a deer carcass from a wolf on rare occasions.
- Further west and slightly north can be found the Meditating Monk.
- Just to the northwest of the lake, the Legendary Bharati Grizzly Bear can be hunted.
- West of the bear and slightly north a small ledge can be found beneath a peak, close to the road through the mountains. The lockbox here contains Aged Pirate Rum, a bill fold, and a coin sack
- The Legendary Emerald Wolf can be found here in Red Dead Online
- The area seems to be named after John O'Creagh, one of the actors who portrayed the character of Uncle, who passed away in 2016 during development.