- "Two brothers seeking adventure in the West, Acrisius and Proetus, have bottles shot off their heads to prove their bravery."
Proetus and his brother, Acrisius are seen arguing outside of a store in Valentine. Proetus asks Arthur if he would help them prove their braveness. He suggests Arthur shoots bottles off the top of their heads, and Arthur has no choice but to accept.
They head to the back of the saloon and place a bottle atop their head, and Arthur successfully shoots the bottles. Then they suggest they use smaller bottles, and proceed to put smaller ones on their heads. Arthur manages to shoot them off also.
After that, they then come up with the idea to perform the previous action but while standing on one leg. They then stand on one leg, and Arthur successfully destroys the bottles. They will then leave with Helen.
In the second part they are found again competing for Helen's affections, and will insist that the player punch or kick both of them to prove their manliness.
In the mission's third and final chapter, they each climb into a barrel and ask Arthur to push them down a river and over a waterfall. After both miraculously surviving the fall, the brothers agree to stop antagonizing each other for the sake of a woman and depart to explore the West.
Oh, Brother I
The mission will fail if the player:
- Kills any of the twins;
- Cause the twins to call off the contest.
Oh, Brother II
|To be added.|
Oh, Brother III
|To be added.|
- In Oh, Brother I, if the player kills one of the twins, the other will say their name in shock as he and Helen look on in horror. The mission will then fail.
- Unlike most stranger missions, when the first (or first and second) encounter is completed by Arthur and the arc is finished by John, there is no unique dialogue addressing John being a friend of Arthur's who passed. The twins will act as if they were already acquainted with John beforehand.
- There appears to be a bug where, during Oh, Brother II, Proetus and Acrisius's dialogue will emit from the wrong brother, while the correct brother's mouth moves.
Completing this Stranger mission strand is associated with these trophies/achievements:
Complete 10 Stranger mission strands.
Attain 100% Completion.