–Dutch van der Linde
Old Friends is a mission in Red Dead Redemption 2.
Looking for information on the O'Driscolls' planned train job, Dutch leads the gang into an attack on their camp.
Micah Bell and Bill Williamson have a small fight, before being stopped by Dutch van der Linde. Dutch, Arthur, Lenny, Javier, Bill, and Micah ride to the O'Driscoll Boys' camp to steal their plans to rob a train.
During the ride back to camp after slaying the O'Driscolls, they come across another O'Driscoll who they previously saw Colm reprimand. He takes flight, but Arthur chases him, hogties him, and brings him back to Colter to be imprisoned.
Gold Medal Objectives
- Catch and hogtie Kieran within 45 seconds.
- Kill 3 O’Driscolls in the same Dead Eye use.
- Complete within 15 minutes and 30 seconds.
- Get 15 headshots.
- Complete the mission without taking any health items.
The mission will fail if the player:
- Assaults, abandons, or kills any member of the gang;
- Allows any member or the gang to die;
- Alerts the O’Driscolls prematurely;
- Kills the fleeing O'Driscoll;
- Lets the O’Driscoll escape;
- Kills or abandons their own horse;
- Numerous O'Driscolls - Killed by the Van der Linde gang after they discover their plan to rob a train.
- If the player spared the O'Driscoll in the mission "Outlaws from the West", he will appear in the cabin in front of the gang after Arthur and Dutch get in cover, and he has unique lines like "You should've killed me when you had the chance!"
- If the player disarms an O'Driscoll and leads him to Micah, he will wrestle one of Micah's guns from his hand and make it possible to obtain Micah's Revolver before the epilogue.
- If the O'Driscoll disarms any of the Van der Linde gang members, a glitch will occur where multiple melee knife finishers will be performed on the disarmed O'Driscoll but the latter will not die from them.
- When the Van der Linde gang is observing the hideout from distance Colm O'Driscoll can be seen scolding Kieran. 
- If the player checks the map after capturing Kieran, they will see six ally markers at the hideout, one for each of the participants in the mission as well as Hosea Matthews. Hosea has no involvement in this mission past brief appearances in the beginning and ending cutscenes.
- It is possible to explore the snowy parts of the entire Grizzlies West region once Kieran is captured and stowed on the back of Arthur's horse. However, if the player gets too close to West Elizabeth, New Hanover or Grizzlies East an instant death will trigger which will result in a mission failure.
- If this mission is completed before "The Aftermath of Genesis", Kieran can be found tied up in the barn with the horses and Arthur may interact with him.