|Hey there, cowboy. This article looks a little bit small.|
I reckon you could impress me by contributing to it. Don't be shy now.
The shack was used by a slave catcher presumably in the 1850s and 1860s.
- Along the southern end of the road loop is a house, Catfish Jacksons. Within the boy's bedroom on tables are the Cigarette Cards for the Missouri Fox Trotter and the American Standardbred.
- Under the crawlspace of the house is a lockbox containing Aged Pirate Rum, Chewing Tobacco, and money.
- The surronding forest is good for hunting panthers, which commonly spawn there.
- The player can find a family photo and newspaper clipping from 1859.
- The player can find a dead slave on the shoreline of Lannahechee River not to far from Shady Belle. The player can loot the corpse and will obtain a letter from Elijah to Uncle Lewis. In the letter Elijah states that he escaped from a plantation, but was captured by a slave catcher near Rhodes. Elijah states that the slave catcher placed him inside the house and Elijah eventually escaped the shack.
Finding this shack along with all other shacks can net you these trophies/achievements:
Complete one of the Collectible strands
Attain 100% Completion.