Owanjila is a body of water in Red Dead Redemption 2 in the Big Valley region of the West Elizabeth territory.
It is located in the southwest corner of Big Valley, south of the Black Bone Forest. Furthermore, the Upper Montana River flows through it, and the Owanjila Dam is located at its southeastern end.
- The Legendary Smallmouth Bass can be obtained by fishing from the eastern shore.
- On the southwest shore, the player can find one of the many Rock Carvings that can be found across the map.
- The Faces in Trees, a point of interest, can be found due west of the lake itself, while a set of Whale Bones can be found west and slightly south of that.
- At the lowest bend of the river, before it empties into Owanjila, is a wagon wreck on the western shore. If the player approaches the wreck, they will find a lockbox with several gold nuggets.
- Due west and slightly north of the wagon is a corpse at a Pagan Ritual. At the foot of the altar is Valerian Root, while on the corpse at the altar is the Ram Skull Mask.
- Northwest of the altar is the Obelisk.
- In the southwest-side is the Location of Red Chestnut-Arabian on the PC-Variant.