|Hey there, cowboy. This article looks a little bit small.|
I reckon you could impress me by contributing to it. Don't be shy now.
Pagan Ritual is a location in Red Dead Redemption 2.
- This location is one of the many points of interest that can be found across the map.
- It would appear that this location was due to the actions of a murderous practitioner of witchcraft and/or the worship of a dark Pagan deity. Given the violent nature of the scene and the presence of a horned animal skull taking the place of the human corpse's head, it is possible that this ritual could have also been a representation of Satan.
- The player can take the Pagan Skull Mask off of the corpse and wear it as an interactive item.
- If the player takes the skull and then comes back to the site at a later date, a new rotted corpse painted with bizarre symbols will be at the site, lying in a pool of blood.
- this might be connected to Edmund Lowry jr. However this is not confirmed, the evidence pointing to this, is Edward’s victims are similarly executed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.