|“||Fast, ferocious, real elusive... bit of a legend in those parts.||„|
The Panther is a species of animal found in Red Dead Redemption 2.
Panthers seem to only spawn at night. They will often attack the player's horse first. They are efficient killers, and the player has little time to react once they appear.
- Like cougar, the panther is very aggressive and will attack players on sight. It may quickly charges toward players or waits in the bush for ambush. As a result, players should be extra careful when they travel into the dwellings of panthers.
- The Eagle Eye is extremely useful in this situation, as panthers in the forest are relatively difficult to detect.
- The safest method to hunt panther is killing it from a distance. For example, placing predator baits in the open area to lure panther out and shooting it with a scoped rifle.
- Alternatively, players might choose a bolder method by using themselves as a bait. To do this, players must keep the weapons (bow or rifle) drawn, then ride horse into the hunting area. When a panther is spotted, quickly shoot it .
- Avoid letting panther come too close, as it is a very agile predator which can swiftly kill players at close range.
- The Kit Satchel upgrade requires a perfect panther pelt.
Skin every species of animal in Story Mode.
Study every animal across all states in Story Mode.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.