|“||Gunsmith. R.L. Dalton.
|—Seen on the facade of the store.|
Events of Red Dead Redemption 2
In the mission "The Sheep and the Goats", Arthur Morgan visits his store to obtain a Rolling Block Rifle. However, as he does not have the correct amount of money to buy it, he takes it without paying.
Eight years later, in 1907, Dalton is still seen running his store.
Dalton displays an ordinary aura of cordials and will happily greet his customers accordingly.
Dalton has a combed, shiny grey head of hair. He appears to be somewhat old, as he is seen to have wrinkles over his face. He wears a white shirt with the top buttons undone. Over this, he wears an undone black waistcoat.
Dalton has not changed much since 1899. He now appears slightly older, as he is seen to have more wrinkles and he now wears spectacles.
- Red Dead Redemption 2
- During a short conversation he may reavel that his first firearm he ever had for himself was a Schofield Revolver and that his pa spoiled him.
- John Marston reportedly had a fallout with R.L. Dalton at some point in Chapter 2.
- Despite claiming he will never sell any firearms to gangs, Dalton also admits he cannot identify gang members and may have unknowingly sold firearms to them.
- He claims he had once sold a blunderbuss to a bounty hunter.
- Dalton is good friends with Jacob Worth, who runs Valentine's general store, although he claims he is the worst Poker player he has ever seen.