|“||Fella's gotta eat...||„|
|“||Forrester is a man of the hills, with a remarkable appetite.||„|
|—Red Dead Redemption website|
Events of Red Dead Redemption
Forrester is the man who has been kidnapping residents of Cholla Springs and eating them. When Marston encounters him, his leg is already broken by his latest victim, and he tells Marston to catch the man who did it. Upon capturing the man, it becomes apparent Forrester wishes to eat the man. The player can choose to kill or subdue Forrester, or otherwise leave him to eat the man.
- Several residents of Cholla Springs - For months Forrester picked off residents of Cholla Springs to murder and cannibalize, as mentioned by the Blackwater Ledger.
- Ralph Anderson - Murdered and eaten in the hills near Hanging Rock.
- Beryl Parsons - Murdered while picking mushrooms in the hills near Hanging Rock.
- Unnamed man (Determinant) - Murdered and eaten by Forrester if Marston doesn’t stop him.
- His exact character model is used in the mission "You Shall Not Give False Testimony, Except for Profit" by Ernest Seahorn, Aquila's friend, who asks if Aquila is going to let Marston get away with knocking him down.
Complete a task for a Stranger.
Complete 15 tasks for Strangers.
Attain 100% List in the singleplayer game completion list.