Red Dead Redemption II
In 1907 (or 1899 if discovered through glitches) the player can find a small chest with Otis Miller's Revolver along with several explicit photos. It is unknown how it got there or when as no evidence has arrived.
Red Dead Redemption
This area consists mostly of steep hills and hollowed-out rocks. On searching the cave openings, one of them contains a chest with cash inside.
- Despite the fact that it is named Rattlesnake Hollow, it contains very few rattlesnakes.
- Near Rattlesnake Hollow is a campfire with no tents or NPCs in sight.
- Sometimes, NPCs can be heard complaining about bandits up at Rattlesnake Hollow and that someone should do something about them. They could be referring to the bounty targets that hide out here.
- Rattlesnake Hollow is a popular location to hunt cougars.
- In RDR2, there is only one cave as opposed to the several in the original RDR.
Uncover every location on the map in Single Player.
Attain 100% List in the singleplayer game completion list.