Revolvers are a weapon class in the Red Dead series.
In Red Dead Revolver all the sidearms are revolvers.
Revolvers are the most common type of weapon in the game, being found everywhere, although they are slightly less popular in West Elizabeth because of the easy availability of newer pistols. Revolvers are typically carried by bandits, and are the first kind of firearm available to the player.
Red Dead Redemption II features the ability to dual-wield revolvers, using the off-hand holster as the carrier for the second gun. Once purchasing two guns, the first gun is labeled with a clubs symbol in the weapon selection. The latter is labeled with a diamond.
List of Revolvers
- Red Dead Revolver
- Old Pistol
- Six Shooter
- Twin Revolvers
- Scorpion Revolver
- Red Dead Redemption
- Red Dead Redemption II
- Algernon's Revolver
- Cattleman Revolver (RDR 2)
- Calloway's Revolver
- Double-action Revolver (RDR 2)
- Flaco's Revolver
- Granger's Revolver
- High Roller Double-Action Revolver
- John's Cattleman Revolver
- LeMat Revolver (RDR 2)
- Micah's Revolver
- Otis Miller's Revolver
- Schofield Revolver (RDR 2)
Red Dead Online
- Many characters in Redemption canonically carry specific weapons. The types of pistol an NPC will carry may change over time and with additional encounters, and often they can only be referred to by the specific category of pistol that they carry.
- If one looks closely at the hammer right after they reload, it's left in the uncocked position until the player shoots the first shot. Once they shoot, the hammer becomes cocked and will be cocked back for the remainder of the rounds in the cylinder or at least until the player reloads. This odd occurrence effects all firearms with a visible hammer in both single- and multiplayer.
Red Dead Redemption
Kill 500 enemies with any pistol or revolver in any game mode.
Get 250 headshots in any game mode.
Get a headshot while in Expert Mode in Singleplayer.
Purchase a rare weapon from a gunsmith.
Attain 100% in the Single Player Game Completion stat.
Red Dead Redemption 2
Upgrade each available component for a single sidearm or longarm weapon
Attain 100% Completion.