Savagery Unleashed is a mission in Red Dead Redemption 2.
Arthur comes across a hanged person and a dart hits his neck. Arthur realizes that something hit him and he collapses to the ground. Arthur wakes up tied to a chair and his captor takes off a bag off his head. The man punches Arthur to wake him up. He asks Arthur for his name and what is he doing here. Arthur then gives his captor an alias. His captor is satisfied with his answer and Arthur sees Leon and Baptiste tied up. The captor then interrogates him about Arthur and Leon lies to the man that he does not know Arthur. The captor then punches Leon in the face. The captor heads over to Baptiste and kicks him. Arthur attempts to escape from his chair and manages to break the chair. The man is surprised and pulls out his knife. Arthur tackles the man to ground and knocks him out. Arthur takes the man's knife and frees the others. Baptiste tells Arthur that he believes that there is still time to save the workers and hands Arthur a rifle. Leon states that he heard some voices down in the ruins and asks Arthur to come with him to check it out. Baptiste is seen struggling to get up and Leon tells Baptiste to rest due to his beatings from the captor.
Arthur follows Leon through the ruins and they sneak past some Cuban soldiers patrolling the area. The soldiers are preparing to hang the workers and Leon tells Arthur to shoot the ropes off the workers. Arthur manages to save the workers in time, but the soldiers hear the gunshots. Arthur and Leon get into a gunfight with the soldiers. After eliminating the soldiers, Arthur and Leon begin freeing the workers. Baptiste arrives and assists others. Baptiste and Leon thank Arthur for his help. Baptiste informs Arthur that Hercule is looking for a boat that will take rest of the Van der Linde gang back to America. Baptiste wishes him luck and gives some money to Arthur.
Gold Medal Objectives
- Release all the workers within 4 seconds.
- Compete within 5 minutes and 40 seconds.
- Get 8 headshots.
- Numerous Guarma guards - Killed by Arthur.
- Angel - Can be killed by Arthur after being knocked out.
Missable Items in the Mission
- Sun Hat
- This mission is possibly the easiest one to grind for the Guarma-exclusive Sun Hat, as the fight at the end of the mission consists of multiple enemies in a small space. If you don't have the hat by the time the fight starts to wind down, restart the checkpoint.
- If Arthur fails to escape from the chair after a short while, his captor will slit his neck. Whilst this happens the camera will shift to first person before Arthur dies and the mission fails.