Sean Cobbler is a Multiplayer character featured in Red Dead Redemption.
Sean Cobbler is one of the Lawmen characters that can be selected in the Outfitter. His character model is unlocked upon reaching Multiplayer Level 50.
- "You're out-gunned!"
- "I'll tell ya what, I'll go easy on ya."
- "I ain't even breakin' a sweat!"
- "It's sweet to see you tryin'!"
- "You ain't got the stones for this!"
- "You ain't worth my spit!"
- "I'ma crack them eggs of yours!"
- "The law's always gonna win!"
- "I'ma call this one self defense!"
- "I'd love to see you hang."
- "I bet you'd crap in your unmentionables right now."
- "Who ya think ya are, Nancy?"
- He shares the same character skin as Wesley Hubbard.
- He shares the quotes of Charley Burg, a multiplayer character in the U.S. Marshals section.
- Cobbler seems to have facial details similar to those of Phillip Ross, Edgar Ross' brother.
- According to the Albino Buffalo's skin and fur color, Sean Cobbler's white coat may be made from Albino Buffalo skin and fur from its mane.
- He wears a red kerchief, the sign of the Bollard Twins Gang, whether this is a battle trophy or just a kerchief is unknown.
- His name may be a reference to the character "Tack the Cobbler" played by Sean Connery in the film "The Thief and the Cobbler".