Shaky is an arms dealer working out of the warehouse in Thieves' Landing. Shaky has a very pronounced stutter, which is the origin of his nickname. Shaky is associated with Irish, who supplies him with morphine pills to calm his nerves.
Events of Red Dead Online
|To be added.|
Events of Red Dead Redemption
Shaky is featured in the mission "On Shaky's Ground". Due to his associates suspecting him of working with someone else, Shaky is tied up and beaten. However, Irish promises John Marston that Shaky will have the ammunition needed for the Gatling Gun, thus prompting a rescue attempt.
Marston breaks into the warehouse and eliminates the men holding Shaky, before untying him. The two then fight their way out into the storage area and eventually find the ammunition. Irish arrives and helps Shaky load the ammunition onto the wagon, after which Marston and Irish part ways with Shaky.
He is known to be mocked by Irish. Shaky will sometimes attempt to respond to Irish with a witty retort, but his stutter weakens the effectiveness of the insult. Shaky appears to be more courageous than Irish, fighting alongside John Marston. True to his word, he immediately gave John the ammunition for the Gatling Gun.
- Red Dead Redemption
- Red Dead Online
|To be added.|
|“||This is gonna be one-one-one-one-one hell of a fight.||„|
|—Shaky, cursing Irish|
|“||P-p-p-p-pl-p-pl-please please, mister. Untie-un-un-un-unt-un-un-un untie me, I'll make it w-w-w-w-worth your while.||„|
|—Shaky asks Marston to untie him|
|—Shaky when bumped into|
- Shaky is voiced by one of the Art Directors at Rockstar San Diego, Joshua Bass.
- It is implied that Shaky is a drug addict, due to Shaky being indebted to Irish for the sale of morphine to "calm his nerves."
- His addiction is confirmed in Red Dead Online, as when the protagonist meets him, he his holding a syringe of recently injected morphine.
- His outfit bears resemblance to Savvy Merchant Outfit.
- Shaky is one of the few characters to say the word "fuck" more than once.