Six Point Cabin is a small cabin and campsite located just off the road in Cumberland Forest. It consists of the main cabin surrounded by multiple tents, wagons, and campfires. It is occupied by members of the O'Driscoll Boys.
Arthur, John, Bill, and Kieran visit this location during the mission "Paying a Social Call". In this mission, they get into a large firefight with the O'Driscolls and eventually manage to wipe them out. After this, the player can retrieve a Double-barreled Shotgun and a hidden stash of money from the cabin.
- Red Dead Redemption 2
- A Double-barreled Shotgun can be found hanging above the fireplace in the cabin.
- On the back of the blue wagon slightly to the east, there is a Cigarette Card for the Otis Miller Boys.
- In the mission "Paying a Social Call", money can be found hidden in the chimney.
- If the player returns here after the mission, O'Driscolls re-spawn, allowing for another shootout.
- However, the O'Driscolls will no longer re-spawn after chapter 6, leaving the place deserted.
- During later shootouts, when approaching the cabin, three O'Driscolls burst out of the door and another can be found inside the cabin crouching behind a table, facing the door and holding a shotgun.
- Players can take advantage of this to complete some Sharpshooter Challenges (for example: shoot three people's hats off in the same Dead Eye use).
- If the player visits the hideout before the mission "Paying a Social Call", the campsite will not be occupied yet and the cabin will be locked.
- If visited after said mission, music from "The First Shall Be Last" will play if the player engages with the O'Driscolls.
- If the player brings the law to the hideout, the O'Driscolls may start running away. However, they will still appear on the in-game map as "enemies" and will come back to attack the player once the law has been lost or dealt with. This doesn't happen at their other hideout in Hanging Dog Ranch, where they would keep attacking the player no matter if the law is present or not.