|Howdy, partner. It seems that the quality of the images used on this page ain't quite what we expected. |
You could definitely help out the wiki by uploading some.
If you're logged in, it'll get you some achievements going.
Six Point Cabin is a small cabin and campsite located just off the road in Cumberland Forest. It consists of a main cabin surrounded by multiple tents, wagons and campfires. It is occupied by members of the O'Driscoll gang.
Arthur, John, Bill and Kieran visit this location during the mission "Paying a Social Call". In this mission, they get into a large firefight with the O'Driscolls and eventually manage to wipe them out. After this, the player can retrieve a Double-barreled Shotgun and a hidden stash of money from the cabin.
- Red Dead Redemption 2
- A Double-barreled Shotgun can be found hanging above the fireplace in the cabin.
- In the mission "Paying a Social Call", money can be found hidden in the chimney.
- If the player returns here after the mission, O'Driscolls re-spawn, allowing for another shootout.
- However, the O'Driscolls will no longer re-spawn after chapter 6, leaving the place deserted.
- During later shootouts, when approaching the cabin, three O'Driscolls burst out of the door and another can be found inside the cabin crouching behind a table, facing the door and holding a shotgun.
- Players can take advantage of this to complete some Sharpshooter Challenges (for example, Shoot three people's hats off in the same Dead Eye use).