| Red Dead Redemption:|
achievement and trophy
Smoke That Skinwagon
|Description||Make it to wave 15 in Undead Overrun Gametype in Multiplayer.|
|Gamer Score||10 gamerscore|
|Trophy Type||Bronze bronze|
|Downloadable content||Undead Nightmare|
- Ensure you are with the maximum number of players.
- Stick together and do not split up.
- Try and get to all of the coffins as early as possible.
- A good way to fill the kill bar up quickly is to find a mass zombie spawn and bombard it with dynamite, conserve though and wait for the zombies to respawn before tossing another stick. Make sure all players are near the zombie spawn so zombies don't spawn in other areas.
- Make good use of the bait and dynamite. Throwing an undead bait, then following it up with dynamite, will ensure many quick kills.
- (PS3) There are two serious glitches being reported. The first doesn't add kills to the kill-bar, it just stays empty or stops filling. The other usually happens after round 10 where it only gives you a very small time to complete. It can be around 50 seconds to as low as 10 seconds. Unless you are extremely lucky, it is practically impossible to obtain this trophy until the glitches are fixed. (Verification needed)
- The title of this achievement/trophy is a play on a quote from Wyatt Earp, as played by Kurt Russell, in the film Tombstone. In the film, as Earp is throwing a crooked faro dealer out of a saloon, he first attempts to provoke the would-be criminal into drawing ("skinning", i.e. pulling from its holster) his six-shooter ("smokewagon"). The exchange is almost entirely one-sided in favor of Earp, who boldly challenges the crook, saying, "Oh, go ahead! Go ahead, skin it! Skin that smokewagon and see what happens!"
- It may also be a reference to the burning of bodies in times of plague, i.e. " smoke" means to burn, "Skinwagon" means a wagon of infected bodies.
- This and Kingpin are the only Undead Nightmare achievements that cannot be done in Single Player.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.