|“||Friendship ain't tough... and neither is you...||„|
|—Sonny, after incapacitating the player|
Sonny lives in a house northwest of Saint Denis, south of Lakay. Around the house are many alligators and some pigs kept in a pen. Inside of Sonny's house is a bed with chains, shackles, and handcuffs around it.
Events of Red Dead Redemption 2
Sonny is seen sitting on a chair on the porch of his house. When he sees the protagonist, he will try to lure them into his house. If the player follows him inside, Sonny will hit them over the head, rendering them unconscious, resulting in passing out.
Afterwards, the player wakes up in Bayou Nwa, surrounded by bones and dead bodies robbed of one to five dollars. If they return to the shack, Sonny is shocked and flees into the house, locking and barricading the door. The player can then break the door down, subdue or kill him and loot his homestead. Inside the house is a pack of cigarettes and a health cure.
- Inside Sonny's house, one of the newspapers on the wall has articles from the Vietnam War.
- After the encounter, Bill Williamson will mention to Arthur in camp that he "met a man in the swamps the other day... he knew all about you".
- Even if the player is holding a weapon, they will automatically holster it before entering the house.
- In the event that the player never enters Sonny's house, they will lose Honor for killing him.
- If the player continues to points their gun at Sonny when meeting him, he will say "I don't think I like you so much", before locking himself inside his house.