He wears more military gear than any of the other American Army characters.
- "Go ahead, talk foolish so I can 'cuff you."
- "I've seen wars. Nothin' breaks my nerves."
- "I'm what they call a devil in a uniform. I'd be careful if I was you."
- "I hope you make trouble so I can tear you."
- "I like puttin' them braces on... anybody... any reason!"
- "Don't mind seeing suffering, that's what we do!"
- "I'm a soldier but I can be low, very low indeed!"
- "Play with me, ya play with fire!"
- "I'm gonna drill like you've never been drilled before."
- "I'm gonna hole you good!"
- "Gonna feel no pain, on account of me being so quick!"
- "Gonna be busted up by me, soon enough."
- His rank insignia indicates he is a Lance Corporal, although today in the U.S. Army the rank is Private.
- Judging by a few of his comments, as well as his age, it is quite likely that Paul is a veteran of the Spanish-American War.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.