Stillwater Creek is a swamp-like area of meandering waterways, dense undergrowth, long grass and hanging trees. There are a number of abandoned camp sites scattered across the region, and one small shack belonging to Billy West and his wife, Annabel. The Lower Montana River pours into the creek.
The creek is also home to the rare animal spawn Gordo the Boar, whose pelt is needed to complete Master Hunter Challenge - Rank 10. Jackalopes may also be found here when the Hunting and Trading Outfits DLC has been purchased.
Red Dead Redemption 2
- On the southwestern waterway is a fishing cabin. Inside can be found Aged Pirate Rum.
- Just south of the cabin the Legendary Redfin Pickerel can be fished.
- Far to the southwest and across the railroad tracks, the Legendary Tatanka Bison can be hunted.
- The Fer-de-lance snake can be found in the area, but is rarely found
- Although it isn't listed on the in-game map, it will appear after using the Hennigan's Stead map.
- According to a campsite tale, Stillwater Creek was once an Indian burial ground.
- The name of the creek is possibly a reference to the Saints Row series, which is considered a competitor to Rockstar's Grand Theft Auto games; the first two Saints Row games take place in a city called Stilwater.
- A gunfight between Dutch's Gang and John Marston set in Stillwater Creek was seen in the trailer, but this never happens in-game.
- Bonnie MacFarlane will task players to hunt down an alligator near Stillwater Creek when doing a hunting mission for her in Red Dead Online.
Uncover every location on the map in Single Player.
Attain 100% List in the singleplayer game completion list.