It lies just southwest of Thieves' Landing. In Red Dead Redemption 2, the Stillwater Creek Cabin is located within the area.
Stillwater Creek is a swamp-like area of meandering waterways, dense undergrowth, long grass and hanging trees. There are a number of abandoned camp sites scattered across the region, and one small shack belonging to Billy West and his wife, Annabel.
The creek is also home to the rare animal spawn Gordo the Boar, whose pelt is needed to complete Master Hunter Challenge - Rank 10. Jackalopes may also be found here when the Hunting and Trading Outfits DLC has been purchased.
- These following information only pertains to Red Dead Redemption 2.
- On the southwestern waterway is a fishing cabin. Inside can be found Aged Pirate Rum.
- Just south of the cabin the Legendary Redfin Pickerel can be fished.
- Far to the southwest and across the railroad tracks, the Legendary Tatanka Bison can be hunted.
- Although it isn't listed on the in-game map, it will appear after using the Hennigan's Stead map.
- According to a campsite tale, Stillwater Creek was once an Indian burial ground.
Uncover every location on the map in Single Player.
Attain 100% List in the singleplayer game completion list.