scotsman of the joke
In the beginning of the game John tells Bonnie about how his grandfather always talked about Scotland, even though he'd never been there. So John IS most definitely the Scotsman of the story. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs)
- He might be, but the Irishman the story is talking about is Irish, not John, also, i'm pretty sure that Scotland and Irland are two different countries.Kornflakes89 03:49, September 6, 2011 (UTC)
- I think you've missed the point, Kornflakes. The anon is referring to the jokes that follow the "An Englishman, an Irishman, and a Scotsman... etc" template.
- Usually, the Irishman does something ridiculous, and the Scotsman is unable to put up with the Irishman's silly antics. The anon is referring to the fact that Irish always messes around and how John is a no-bullshit kind of guy.
- And yes, Scotland and Ireland are two different countries.
There is a piece of Trivia here that says that neither French NOR Welsh possess the accents of their nationality. While I agree that French sounds American rather than European, I would say that Welsh's accent is a lot like what actual people from Wales sound like, at least to me. I'm not an expert, not being European, but in my experiences SOME Welsh people have sounded a lot like the character in this game. I have also asked a few European people who say that his accent is a bit believable. Maybe this Trivia should be changed?
LyHungViet, 4:18 PM, 26/3/11, GMT
- I agree. That is most definitely a Welsh accent.