I personally, think the article should be deleted. The character is nameless and his role in the story is, while notable, minimal. Unless the article is given a better title, I do not think it should continue to exist.
I do not think the current title of this article is appropriate. It implies that train commander is his rank or occupation. He is simply an army captain that has been given a train as a mode of transportation; he is not the commander of the train.
- I think it's a little un-needed, maybe we could rename it into "Army General (Undead Nightmare) or so.
- I'm going to side with Hobbes on this one.
- Ws should keep this page. I mean come on, this wiki has other pages on characters that even have a smaller role in the game.
- It should be renamed though.
- I will Rename it to American Army General
- The difference is those characters have names. This guy is unnamed and, so far, we have no appropriate title to refer to him by. I don't see how this doesn't make sense to you; we don't have a name for him and he plays a minor role. Until an appropriate name for him is suggested, the information on this article can easily be covered on the "American Imperialism" article.
- Also, the new title is even worse. He is a captain, not a general. You even wrote that he appears to be a captain in the trivia section.
I changed it to American Army Captain (Undead Nightmare). if this is not a good title, let us try to think of another.