Possible name mix-up
I just want to put it down, on the record, that Clint MacKlin's name is suspect. I've never seen his name written down, such as after you're killed by an NPC. I only know his name because he says it, and I may have misheard him.
Clint MacKlin is what I hear, but it's possible he may have said his name was Quinn and/or his surname was Acklin. Pretty sure I heard an 'L' in his first name, though, and an 'M' in his surname. I just want it to be said so others will keep their ears open in case I may be wrong. Preferably, I'd like to see his name rather than hear it, but I've yet to encounter him in free-roam.
- I have good ears, friend.
- I will have a look at it ;)
- MitchMaljers - I heard this source came from outer space. Came down as a goddamn meteor.™ 23:00, August 2, 2012 (UTC)
- I think his last name would be Ackland, I found it from the Blackwater cemetary.
- Ackland makes sense, considering it's written on a grave. However, the grave it's written on is a bit odd, as it is apparently for the mother of Cyril Purvis, which doesn't make sense...