Serious oversight regarding 100% completion
Not sure where this should go, as there's currently no page about 100% completion
for Undead Nightmare. Once this mission is completed, you control a zombie version
of John Marston who had a different selection of outfits to the regular version.
Problem is the "Undead Hunter" and "Legend of the Apocalypse" outfit count twice
in the "Outfits discovered" and "Outfits completed" statistics - once for the
regular John, and once for the zombie version. This means that if you don't complete
all the tasks to unlock those outfits prior to completing this mission, you'll never
be able to achieve the 11/11 "Outfits completed" statistic required for 100%
So, if you're attempting to go for 100% completion, make sure you unlock the
"Undead Hunter" and "Legend of the Apocalypse" outfits before starting this mission.
Aya42 21:18, November 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Okay. I take that back. You can't get the 11/11 "Outfits completed" stat, but you can still get 100%. Serves me right for believing something I read on the internet. :p Aya42 14:43, November 5, 2010 (UTC)
On a Pale Horse is just John's ride home to Beecher's Hope and maybe technically the Escalera Catacombs Altar Room thing. I agree with the merge. Jackass2009 19:14, November 24, 2010 (UTC)
- If this were the case we'd need to merge "And You Will Know The Truth" and "And The Truth Will Set You Free" since one is started immediately after the other without having to find a mission-giver to initiate it.
- The game says that there are two levels in each case because it gives them each a name, so we need two article pages.
- I am in the process of replaying the game to get the mission flow correct, so I'll try to iron this out in a day or two with pics and a major overhaul to the mission page.
- DO NOT MERGE THIS WITH "A Civilized Man", PLEASE.
- - JackFrost23 17:23, November 29, 2010 (UTC)
It was awsome when john climbed out of the grave. Dragonhunter 2336 00:42, September 30, 2011 (UTC)
Trivia Reference Correction
The pale horse as referenced from the bible is not "white". The four horses are each of one "color": red, black, white, and pale. Death is one of the horsemen, not the horse itself, but the pale horse is his steed.126.96.36.199 01:45, October 26, 2013 (UTC)