Poker exploit - multiplayer or single player?
The announcement for this title update included "Fix for a Poker exploit that resulted in rapid accumulation of money". I don't know if this exploit was in single player or multiplayer, but assumed it was multiplayer so I put it under the Liars and Cheats heading. If someone knows the exploit that was referred to and this is incorrect, please add a note here and edit the article appropriately.
- The only exploit i know that does that is for single player. you can sit at blackwater poker table, outside, and when you sit you can play a hand, after said hand if you win you can exit the game by pressing "B" then you hit "A" when asked. when you do this you keep hitting b,a,b,a,b,a really fast and when it wont let you anymore you just wait and it will tell you you have gained $250 as many times as you were able to hit b,a over and over. hope that makes sense lol. Madscy 14:53, September 12, 2011 (UTC)
They didn't say anything about whether or not the zombies themselves would be restored to their original settings.
Extended Sudden Death is gonna be super-boring if the zombies still only spawn 2-3 at a time.
- JackFrost23 15:39, September 12, 2011 (UTC)
Golden Gun Toggle
Does this function in both Single and Multiplayer? Or just single Player?
- JackFrost23 15:37, September 13, 2011 (UTC)
- The wording of the support article seemed to indicate single player only, but it wasn't a feature Rockstar mentioned in any of the news releases about the update, so it's unclear. Also unclear whether it would affect the Golden Guns pre-order or just the Golden Guns weapon pack. I'll check in multiplayer next time I'm on (I don't have them in single player to verify).
- I confirmed that I do not see a menu option in the noted location in multiplayer on PS3, so it appears to be for single player only.