Ty is a larger, more heavy-set character than most of the other Army soldiers.
- "I had me a butt-ugly dog once; I believe you might be related to it!"
- "You irritate me like a 10-year-old communal rubber."
- "I've more grit in the heel of my shitty boot than you do in your whole body!"
- "Good God! There's skunks that'd disown the stench that follows you!"
- "Try some spit along your chin! It'll look fittin' on you, stupid!"
- "With your face lookin' like an ass, I can't tell if you're comin' or goin'!"
- "There's a strong tang in the air! Have you chafed your nethergarments?"
- "I've dropped turds that had more spine than you!"
- "In your case, Darwin was right. But which monkey breed did your mother fuck?"
- "Gnats on shit are more welcome here than you!"
- "You're scared ain't 'ya? You smell like you just cut one!"
- "You're about as useful as a bucket of crap, minus the bucket."
- Ty's stockier build and facial characteristics suggest that he may be based on Ernest Borgnine's appearance as Dutch Engstrom in The Wild Bunch. During the opening sequence of the film, Borgnine wears a similar army uniform during a bank robbery.
- Like Slick Nick Funtz, he also seems to hold the rank of Private.
- His nickname suggests that he is from the Tall Trees region.
|Hey there, cowboy. This article looks a little bit small.|
I reckon you could impress me by contributing to it. Don't be shy now.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.