- This area is a common place to find beavers and boars.
- If the train is stopped on top of the bridge (by killing the conductor), passengers will walk out carelessly and fall into the river.
- Sometimes the aid to stop the horse colliding with objects, such as trees, makes the player lose control of the horse and fall to their death.
- It is almost impossible to drive a stagecoach or wagon over this bridge.
- Traversing this area with an Undead Horse as one's mount is unwise.
Uncover every location on the map in Single Player.
Attain 100% List in the singleplayer game completion list.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.