The theater has a cabaret show that showcases unique performers, all of which are hosted by Aldridge T. Abbington. Many posters advertising the theater's acts can be found on walls around Saint Denis, and admission to any show costs $2.
Arthur Morgan can visit Théâtre Râleur with Mary Linton at the end of the mission "Fatherhood and Other Dreams", if the player accepts Mary's request to go there. The player also visits the theatre at the end of the stranger mission "The Smell of the Grease Paint", to see Miss Marjorie's performance.
Outside of missions, the protagonist can visit this theatre at any time. With all performances, the player is not forced to watch all of it and can leave at any time.
- Antoinette Sanseverino - Fire breather
- Benjamin Lazarus - Magician
- Robin Koninsky - Singer
- The Petit Flâneur - Dance group
- The Mysterious Maya - Snake/Sword dancer
- Hortensia - Strong woman
- Miss Marjorie's Medical Miracle (Miss Marjorie, Bertram and Magnifico)
- The establishment is modeled after The French Opera House or Théâtre de l'Opéra, an opera house in New Orleans. It was one of the city's landmarks from its opening in 1859 until it was destroyed by fire in 1919. The French Opera season became the center of social life for New Orleans' elite, with the oldest and most prominent families owning seats in the theater's boxes or "Loges Grilles".
- In the French dictionary, the word "Râleur" means "dissatisfied" (as an adjective) or "moaner" (as a noun).
- The theater's logo could be a subtle reference to the Epsilon Program seen in the HD Universe of GTA.
- The Corinthian Club listed in Angelo Bronte's list of accounts is located in the northeastern side of the building, but it cannot be entered by the player.