The Fine Joys of Tobacco is a mission in Red Dead Redemption 2.
Sean drives the carriage to Caliga Hall with Arthur in the back, and tells one of the guards in front of the main building that they are here to make an expected cargo delivery. The guard tells them that they are early, and then gets in the wagon to show them where to go. The wagon pulls up into the barn, and Arthur goes and silently kills the guard. The pair sneaks out of the barn, where they see the real cargo delivery coming in. Sean tells Arthur that they need to hurry, and Arthur goes and quickly douses the fields with Moonshine. He then lights an area of it on fire, and the entire field goes ablaze. Gray guards quickly mobilize and attack the gang members, and they are forced to fight their way to their horses, and then cut their way through more guards on horseback.
Gold Medal Objectives
- Silently kill the Gray Sean distracts in the wagon store.
- Douse the fields within 2 minutes 20 seconds.
- Kill 5 Grays during the escape.
- Complete the mission without taking any health items.
- During an escape from Caliga Hall, players must personally kill all 5 Gray guards on their way for Gold Medal Objectives. The difficult part is that Sean might steals players' kills. One trick to overcome this problem is remembering an escape route and getting a head start by beginning an escape shortly before Sean mounts a horse. This will give players an opportunity to kill all Gray guards before Sean does.
- Hamish (optional) - Can be killed by either Arthur Morgan or Sean MacGuire.
- Gray family gunmen - Killed by Arthur Morgan and Sean MacGuire.
The mission will fail if the player:
- Assaults, kills or abandons Sean;
- Allows Sean to be killed;
- Attacks anyone or uses their weapons at Braithwaite Manor;
- Destroys or disables the moonshine wagon;
- Alerts the Gray guards before the firefight;
- Kills an escape horse;