|Red Dead Redemption|
achievement and trophy
The Quick and Everyone Else...
|Description||Be the top scoring player in any three consecutive FFA games in public matches.|
|Gamer Score||20 gamerscore|
|Trophy Type||Silver silver|
"Be the top scoring player in any three consecutive Free For All games in public matches."
Tips and Tricks
- Apart from boosting, this trophy/achievement is easiest to get in matches with a small number of players. Such matches can be found in a number of ways:
- Find a Public Free Roam session that has very few people in it (4 to 7) and start a match from a game marker.
- Choose an "off peak" time of day or a less popular playlist.
- If in a lobby with a large number of players, choose another playlist until a less populated lobby is found.
- Although a small number of players is preferable, it is best to have at least four or five, for a couple of reasons. If there are too few players, it is more difficult to locate the other players and they can easily hide for most of the match. It is also more likely that a match will terminate early from players dropping out if there aren't enough to sustain a good game.
- The player should try to skip or replay games in order to choose the modes and locations at which they are the most proficient.
- The name of this trophy/achievement is a play on the title to the 1995 western film The Quick and the Dead.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.