Like LS Roberts, Tudisco is much different than most of the Cattle Rustlers due to their more civil looks. He is part of The Bollard Twins Gang as he wears a red kerchief around his neck, yet he is not seen in any of their hideouts.
- "Hey! Yeah, you!"
- "Go to hell!"
- "Time to die!"
- "You gonna die!"
- "I'm looking for a little she-wolf to spook the sheep with, hehe..."
- "I come off all snuffy when I'm looking at you, darlin'."
- "So, you a real cowbunny or just some live dictionary comin' to civilize us?"
- "You got a real smooth mouth sweetie - real smooth!"
- "You want me to install windows in your skull?"
- He wears a recolored version of LS Roberts's outfit.
- He shares the same quotes as Kyle McGinty.
- His name is probably either a reference to "The Sundance Kid", who was a famous criminal that robbed trains and banks with his close friend Butch Cassidy's gang in the late 1890s and early 1900s, or "The Waco Kid" , a fictional gunslinger in Mel Brooks' satirical western, Blazing Saddles.
- He wears the same outfit as Conor Callahan, another multiplayer character in the Lawmen section, albeit recoloured.
|Hey there, cowboy. This article looks a little bit small.|
I reckon you could impress me by contributing to it. Don't be shy now.