Title Update 1.05 was released October 23, 2010 for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions of Red Dead Redemption. This automatic update was deployed in preparation for the release of the Undead Nightmare DLC.
Changes and fixes
- Friendly Free Roam now available for those that wish to play with player-vs-player killing disabled
- Markers added in Free Roam in preparation for the Land Grab game mode, which is available with installation of the Undead Nightmare DLC
- Fix for issues with Days Passed being reset
- Fix for Co-op achievements not advancing after passing into Legend
- Fix for players griefing by voting each other out of the game in Poker and Liar’s Dice
- Permanent client-side unlock for Redemption and Damnation multiplayer characters (can use them on System Link without Internet connection)
- Poker and Grand Prix Leaderboards fixed to correct information displayed
- Menu option added upon startup in single player to choose between Red Dead Redemption and Undead Nightmare
- Menu option added upon selecting Online Multiplayer to choose between Normal, Hardcore, and Friendly Free Roam modes
- Fix for gang disguise bug on the Deadly Assasins, Expert Hunter and Savvy Merchant outfits.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.