Urban Pleasures is a mission in Red Dead Redemption 2.
Arthur meets Dutch and Lenny in an alley across from the trolley station. The trio put on their bandanas and enter the station, announcing the robbery. Arthur robs three people, and after the clerk opens the door to the safe, Arthur loots it. However, he only finds a few dollars, and Lenny states that there are a large number of armed police outside.
Realizing they'd been set up by Bronte, the pair quickly make an escape plan, and board a trolley as it's moving. They gun down a multitude of police before Dutch tells Arthur to slow down the trolley. Arthur attempts to decrease its speed, but the brakes malfunction and the trolley goes off the rails, crashing on its side in the street.
Shaken, the three fight off more police and make their way through the streets until they come across a wagon. With Lenny driving, Dutch and Arthur kill all of the pursuing lawmen until they eventually escape Saint Denis. The money is split, with Arthur remarking that the three of them each get $15 and a quarter. Lenny then leaves to take Dutch back to camp.
Gold Medal Objectives
- Rob all the customers in the trolley station.
- Kill 10 lawmen while on the trolley.
- Prevent any lawmen jumping on the back of the wagon.
- Shoot the dynamite Lenny throws.
- Complete the mission without taking any health items.
The mission will fail if the player:
- Assaults, kills, or abandons Dutch or Lenny;
- Allows Dutch or Lenny to be killed;
- Alerts the law prematurely;
- This is the only job where the gang didn't receive a share of the take. This is likely due to the minimal amount: $47.53.
- Dutch receives a concussion during this mission when the trolley crashes, though there is no definitive link between this and his increasing mental erraticism.
- Killing or robbing the civilians inside the station will cause Arthur to lose Honor.