In bitter sweet memory....
- Amazing grace (how sweet the sound)
- that saved a wretch like me!
- I once was lost, but now I am found,
- Was blind, but now I see.
I live in Holland :D I am playing RdR since the release on 21 may, pre-orderd so i have the limited edtion!
Things I Like/Hate on RdR
- The Wild Wild West was good.
- I love the graphics.
- Love the free-roam.
- It's way to difficult to get outfits :S
We have a pretty big history going back about 450 years that I know about.
The year is 1560, a wealthy man named Steyn van der Ploeg married a women named Sophie. Our wealth was made in the buisness of trading, we sailed the 7 seas and tranported through europe. When the golden age arrived our wealth and power expanded, with several plantation's in our colonies. We were good friends of the royal family. After we lost our colonies we wen't a little less but we still had several estates spread over Europe.