- John Marston - lots of great info about my faviroute hero.
- Redemption Multiplayer - provides a list of when i'm gonna unlock new stuff.
- Single Player Challenges - provides great tips on how to complete them.
There's a reason for my name you know...
- Faviroute long-arm in Redemption: Bolt-action rifle - high powered and long ranged, great against far away enemies
- Faviroute side-arm in Redemption: High Power Pistol - extremely fast-firing, the perfect weapon against online players
- Faviroute long-arm in Revolver: Bayonet Rifle - good for slicing right through enemies
- Faviroute side-arm in Revovler: Twin Revolvers - packs double the punch
- Faviroute character in Redemption: Jack Marston - because revenge is sweet!
- Faviroute character in Revolver: Undecided
- Faviroute location in Redemption: Tumbleweed
- Faviroute location in Revolver: Undecided
If I could...
...change one thing in Redemption it would be adding a splitscreen option for multiplayer.
...make another game in the Red Dead Series it would be named Red Dead Revenge. You are a rancher that has been forched to move out because the government wants to build a city on your land. You must locate and kill the federal agents that forced you of your land.
To Do List
- Unlock the Savvy Merchant Outfit
- Make pages for every achievement in RDR:Gunslingers
Glitches I Have Spotted
I pistol whipped a whore in Tesoro Azul, she then then fell into the wall that she was hiding behind, glitched under it (as if it were crushing her back) and started shaking.
A bird was flying under the ground.
A bird (it was a vulture) was in the air, flapping its wings but wasn't moving.
(Buffy is the name of my buffalo) Buffy's reins were floating above his head.
I made Buffy run into the back of a wagon at full speed, we went under the wagon, Buffy died and I was flung of his back, I went to see if he was ok and then he got up and ran around like nothing had ever happened.
In Undead Overrun I ran into a coffin at full speed, tapped triangle, then my character's body went into the coffin and started pulling at thin air (as if I was opening an invisible coffin next to the real one).
I shot someone's pistol but he wasn't disarmed.
There were some wild horses that were moving, but only a certain distance each second, then they would stop, then move, then stop and so on. Also there was no walking animation.
The ground was ALOT less realistic.