|Hey there, cowboy. This article looks a little bit small.|
I reckon you could impress me by contributing to it. Don't be shy now.
We Loved Once and True III is a mission in Red Dead Redemption 2.
When Arthur finds Jamie with the Chelonians, they form a shell of safety around themselves. Arthur asks Chelonians if he could speak with Jamie. Jamie is surprised to see Arthur and Arthur tells him that Mary is worried about him.
The Chelonian Master, who is the leader of the group approaches Arthur and says Jamie has chosen a path. Arthur explains to the Chelonian Master that Jamie's sister wants to talk to Jamie. Jamie tells Arthur he has chosen a path.
Chelonian Master states that he chosen a path and safety. The leader of the cult asks Arthur what path has he chosen and what do they search for. Arthur can respond positively or negatively to the leader.
If the player responds positively, the Chelonian Master will allow Arthur to speak to Jamie.
If the player responds negatively, the Chelonian Master will not allow Arthur to speak to Jamie. Arthur gets angry and decides to choke the Chelonian Master. The Chelonian Master is rendered unconscious.
Jamie, however, refuses to talk and go with Arthur. Jamie runs off and gets on his horse. Arthur chases after Jamie and Jamie falls off his horse, before they are separated on either side of a moving train. Arthur yells to Jamie to stop, which he does. When the train leaves, Jamie attempts to kill himself with his revolver, which Arthur must shoot out of his hand using Dead Eye Targeting. After this, Jamie realizes the error of his ways, and Arthur will take him back to Mary.
Gold Medal Objectives
- Peacefully convince the Chelonians to let you take Jamie.
- Return Jamie to Mary within 2 minutes.
The mission will fail if the player:
- Assaults, kills, or abandons Jamie;
- Allows Jamie to die or escape;
- Attacks the Chelonians;
- Kills their horse;
- If the player shoots at one of the Chelonians, when Jamie flees, they will panic that one of their members has been slain and will jump off the cliff. However, this will lead to failing the mission.
- Shooting at the cult members will lower the player's honor.
- After the player has saved Jamie, they can ride to Carmody Dell and visit Bob Crawford, who will comment on the events of the mission, "The Spines of America".
Completing this Honor story mission strand is associated with these trophies/achievements:
Reach maximum or minimum Honor level.
LENDING A HAND
Complete all optional Honor story missions.
Earn 70 Gold Medals in Story missions.
Attain 100% Completion.