Who the Hell is Leviticus Cornwall? is a mission in Red Dead Redemption 2.
After reaching the train, Bill Williamson goes out to set the explosives, and Arthur goes to help him. They set up the explosives, and sit back for the gang waiting for it to go off. Unfortunately, the explosives do not work and the gang goes after it on horseback. Lenny and Arthur jump aboard the train, while Javier falls and is wounded when he misses the jump.
Once on the train, Lenny and Arthur advance through the train in order to stop it. Arthur stops the train and a shootout commences between the train guards and Arthur and Lenny. After the shootout ends with the guards getting killed, the rest of the gang catches up to them. They find the train car with the bonds inside as well as employees that have locked themselves inside. Dutch attempts to persuade them to open the door, but the attempt fails and so they resort to using dynamite to open the door.
Once opened, the employees are forced out at gunpoint, and Arthur goes inside to look for the bonds. He eventually finds them, and once outside Dutch lets Arthur decide whether to spare or kill the passengers. This choice does not affect the story or mission in any way, and only affects the player's honor.
Gold Medal Objectives
- Save Lenny when he is hanging from the train.
- After stopping the train, take out the guards within 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Take no damage during the shootout.
- Get 10 headshots.
- Complete the mission without taking any health items.
- Cornwall train guards - Killed by the Van der Linde gang (overwhelmingly Arthur and Lenny) while trying to defend the train during the robbery.
- Cornwall train employees - Can be killed by Arthur if he chooses to execute them after the robbery is complete.
- This job is included under the "Gang Savings" section of Arthur's journal twice. The first time it has an X next to it, which is usually reserved for jobs that resulted in no payment. It is later added as a separate entry when Hosea has cashed in the bonds.
|Red Dead Redemption 2 mission walkthroughs|
|Chapter 1: Colter|
|"Outlaws from the West" • "Enter, Pursued by a Memory" • "The Aftermath of Genesis" • "Old Friends" • "Who the Hell is Leviticus Cornwall?" • "Eastward Bound"|
|Chapter 2 • Chapter 3 • Chapter 4 • Chapter 5 • Chapter 6 • Epilogue, Part 1 • Epilogue, Part 2|