|“||White chrysanthemum flowers, used to reduce fevers and headaches.||„|
Found throughout the New Austin area, these short white flowers on green leaf beds are primarily found south-west of Thieves' Landing, around Hennigan's Stead and in the surrounding area of Armadillo.
Red Dead Redemption
Wild Feverfew is a vendible good in Red Dead Redemption. They are a type of plant that the player can harvest and sell to merchants for money ($1 each), or can be used by the player to create Undead Bait.
- Note: prices listed on this page are based upon the player having neutral honor and playing the game on Normal difficulty. If the player has high honor, the selling price will be Increased by 50% everywhere except Thieves' Landing. Low Honor decreases selling price by 50% everywhere except Thieves' Landing. While playing the game on Hardcore difficulty, money is more scarce and the base, neutral honor price of each item will be slightly lower.
- 6 Wild Feverfew' must be gathered to complete Survivalist Challenge Rank 1.
- 2 additional Wild Feverfew' must be gathered to complete Survivalist Challenge Rank 10.
- 3 Wild Feverfew is required to complete part one of the Stranger side-mission: "Flowers for a Lady".
- 1 Wild Feverfew' can be combined with 1 Prairie Poppy to make Undead Bait, but only after beginning Survivor mission "A Cure for Most of What Ails You".
Red Dead Redemption 2
Wild Feverfew is a small bush that can be identified by the large yellow disc florets, short white petals, and small leaves. This bush is native to Cholla Springs, New Austin, and is easily recognizable against the harsh soil. This plant can be consumed to replenish your Stamina Core or used when crafting Bitters.
Red Dead Redemption
Obtain Legendary rank in any Single Player Ambient Challenge.
Attain 100% in the Single Player Game Completion stat.
Gathering Wild Feverfew' contributes toward the following Achievements/Trophies:
Attain 100% Game Completion statistic in Undead Nightmare.
- In-game Description.