Events of Red Dead Redemption 2
Arthur bursts into Wróbel's home and confronts him, but, because he is foreign, he does not understand much English, and only speaks his native language of Polish and some German. Arthur attempts to help Wróbel understand what he is saying, but nothing works. That is, until he mentions Leopold Strauss' name, which Wróbel immediately recognizes. He panics and tries to explain why he has no money, but Arthur, now angered, throws him to the floor and proceeds to beat him repeatedly.
Wróbel, terrified for his life, reluctantly allows Arthur to take some of his possessions in place of his debt. Arthur, pleased to have completed his task, ransacks the house, emptying drawers, cabinets and armoires of any valuable belongings. Happy his work is done, Arthur returns to camp with his pockets full.
By 1907, Wróbel has not left Painted Sky, and continues to live there.
Based on a tip, the two arrive at Painted Sky and decide to split up to search for Ramón. Sadie enters the house to find Wróbel tied to a chair and gagged. She frees him from the chair and asks him where is Ramón. Wróbel tells her that he is hiding in the barn outside and that Ramón has been on his property for days. John and Sadie infiltrate the barn, capture Ramón, and take him to Scarlett Meadows Sheriff's Office in Rhodes
- Red Dead Redemption 2
|“||(In Polish) Should never trust Prussians, or Americans for that matter.||„|
|—When Arthur ransacks his house|
|“||(In Polish) My horse, my horse! ...You leave me with nothing.||„|
|—If Arthur takes his horse|
|“||The bastard's been here for days.||„|
|—Wróbel speaking to Sadie in "A Quick Favor for an Old Friend"|
|“||Do your worst to him.||„|
|—Wróbel to Sadie|
- Wróbel's origins are in Silesia, which used to be a part of Prussia. Much later, it became a part of Poland during the Treaty of Zgorzelec. In historical terms, Poland did not exist as a country in 1899, with its territory being partitioned between the German, Russian, and Austro-Hungarian empires. It wouldn't become a sovereign nation until 1918.
- When searching his house, the player can find a Silver Earring in the Cabinet to the left of both bedrooms and a Golden Wedding Ring in the Side Table between the two doors.
- If the player enters Wróbel's barn, they can steal his Hungarian Half-bred horse. If this is done, Wróbel runs outside and becomes upset at the loss of his steed.
- One of the objects Arthur can take is the unique "Antique pocket watch" . If the player chooses to do this, then Wróbel may say, "No, no, no." This implies that the pocket watch is of high sentimental value to him.
- Wróbel may say this when items other than the pocketwatch are taken instead.
- In Polish, the word "Wróbel" means "sparrow".
- In 1907, it seems that Wróbel has a better understanding of the English language, as he speaks to Sadie in better English than he did to Arthur eight years before.