"Yukon" Nik Borodin was born circa 1848. Nik is a Russian trapper, hunter, and outlaw who is wanted dead or alive for the murder of several men. He is suspected to have caused the disappearance of a U.S. Marshal that was sent to apprehend him. He is considered to be highly dangerous and believed to keep a Grizzly captive.
Events of Red Dead Online
- Starting with four stars, the player will need to capture Yukon alive, the marshal's fate remains optional. Five star difficulty will have Yukon's back up not show up on the radar, the back up are the enemies that arrive once Yukon has been captured.
- Freeing the Grizzly bears from the cages can greatly aid the player, as they will attack the enemies and provide a good distraction. The bears will not attack the player despite being a red dot on the minimap.
- In order to save the marshal and capture Yukon alive, the player will need to aim for Yukon's hand, gun or arm. The success of this will vary and it can take multiple shots.
- He is currently the last legendary bounty target featured in Red Dead Online.
- The guards used for the mission have models used for the Skinner Brothers. However it is unknown whether they are the same gang or not.